Pagina's

zaterdag 22 juli 2017

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Blue Christmas

Good day to every body. I have a new post for you.
Sadly with a lot of delay because my internet, again, was not working. This time it was a problem with cut cables somewhere.
But oké, this is the new card for the blog of the 4 Crafty Chicks.

The theme for this week is: Blue Christmas.

I do love blue Christmas cards. And luckily there is a lot of papers with blue in it from which you can choose.
This time a made a Vintage style card. I used a picture from a push out decoupage paper from Studio Light. It is a real Holland scene.
The papers I used are from Bo Bunny. Behind the papers I put a paper doily.
I used a die from Noor! Design and a edge punch from Martha Stewart.
The little tags are sentiment stamps from Lili of the Valley.
On the big tags I used other stamps. And so here and there I also used a snowflake stamp from Magnolia.
The ribbons, flat back pearls, twine and little bells are from my stash.
The flowers and the Vintage Seam Binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leafs behind the flowers are two different dies from Magnolia.
The inside of the card I also decorated. For that I used a die from Crealies to make a rectangle. The skates are a die from Noor! Design. The embossed parts I inked up with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain".
I do hope you like this card again. If you like visit the Challenge Blog of the 4 Crafty Chicks and take a look at all the beautiful examples the ladies made. And of course you can play along if you like so you get in time with your Christmas Cards!
Thanks every body for visiting my blog and see you next week.






5 opmerkingen:

Aartje zei

Wat een schitterende kaart Caroline en inderdaad op en top Hollands. Heel mooi!
Groeten, Aartje

Frouwkje zei

Supermooie kaart Caroline!
Heelijk Hollands ;-).
En een prachtige combinatie van kleuren!
Liefs, Frouwkje

Tamie zei

Ooooo, I am love, love, loving the blues with Kraft and the incredible layout you used for this. The layers with the stunning flowers and tags are awesome. Thanks, for the wonderful inspiration again this week.

Tamie 4CC DT

شركة المثالي كلين لخدمة المنازل zei


نقدم لكم افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام كما نقدم لكم خدمة تنظيف المنزل من الحشرات من شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء ايضاء نعمل علي شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام ونوفر افضل خدمات تنظيف الخزنات بالاحساء .

المصدر

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف

عبده العمراوى zei


شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل
شركة جلى بلاط رخام بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل
شركات تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركات تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات بالظهران
شركة تنظيف موكيت وسجاد بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالنعيرية
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام