Pagina's

donderdag 13 april 2017

Today's The Day

Good day to you all on this beautiful Thursday. First I want to thank everybody visiting my blog and leaving some sweet comments! Much appreciated.
Now on to my new card for today. And this is a special one! With one of my former cards I won a Guest Designer place in the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog Team! And how great is this! Again thank you Jo and Team.
The challenge for the coming week is to make a card or project with the colour White and One other colour. Well, that is not so difficult I think.
The Team found a great sponsor for this Challenge: Eureka! Stamps. They have really tons of beautiful stamps and digital stamps to choose from.
And for my example for this Challenge I got "Adrienne Angel". Isn't she sweet. I coloured her up with my Copics.
The papers I used are from an old paper pad from Bo Bunny, "Enchanted". I inked the papers up with Distress Ink, "Black Soot". Behind the papers I tucked in a paper doily.
The sentiment stamp comes from a set from Lili of the Valley, Set 26 "Simply Sophisticated".
I used a border punch of Martha Steward, "Doily Lace", an old leave punch and the butterfly punch.
Other dies I used for the branches are from Marianne Design, Doohickey from Magnolia and Cheery Lynn. The little butterfly is made with a die from Die-Namics.
The flowers, Vintage Seam Binding and stamens are coming from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The flat back pearls are coming from my stash. What was needed I put some Stickels, "Star Dust" on it for the bling. Love my bling!
The inside of the card I decorated also. Kept it simple with a beautiful paper from the paper pad and made oval with my Nestabilities so you can write a message.
Well, that was it for now. I do hope you like my creation and hope to see you playing along in C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog.
Digi Stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Dress: N0, N1, N3, Blender pen
Wings: RV0000, RV000, RV00, Blender Pen
Halo: Y02, Blender Pen



Challenges:
Crafting With An Attitude: Challenge 26 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge 35 - Anything Goes
Digital Delights Challenge Blog: Challenge 20 - Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: Challenge 160 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 237 - Make Your Mark
Inspiration Destination Challenges: Challenge 126 - Always Anything Goes


7 opmerkingen:

Frouwkje zei

Gefeliciteerd met je gastdesigner plaats, Caroline!!
Je kaart is prachtig!! Het past allemaal zo mooi bij elkaar :-D
En dat je de binnenkant ook doet vind ik zo gaaf!
Liefs, Frouwkje

MagsB zei

A beautiful card, Caroline, I love the pink accents!

love Mags B x

Jean zei

Oh wow this is stunning, loving your colours. Beautiful layout too xxxxx

Gail zei

This is so pretty. What a gorgeous angel and you've colored her so beautifully and the colors of this card are eye catching! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge! --Gail

Nandini zei

Love the cute fairy. And the layering is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the very best. Nandini, DT

Jolanda's Blog zei

Prachtige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Inspiration Destination Veel succes!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

Nicola Gold zei

wonderful card, colours and layout. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )