Pagina's

donderdag 13 april 2017

Just For You

And again Hello to every body to day. Again this day two cards for you what I made.
I was busy with two projects this week. One for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog where I was invited as a Guest Designer.
And this card I made for the Challenge over at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. The Challenge this forth night was to use Easter Pastels. So it hadn't to be an Easter Card, you could also use pastel colours. And so I did.
I choose the beautiful digi stamp "Poppy Elf"and coloured her up with my Copics.
Around the image I used some Stampendous "Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel".
I used this embossing enamel also around the sentiment stamp and on the butterfly edge.
The papers I used are coming from a paper pad from Kaisercraft, "True Romance". All the papers I inked up with Distess Ink, "Walnut Stain". Behind the papers on the left side I put a pink doily.
The sentiment stamp was made with a set 26 from Lili of the Valley, "Simply Sophisticated". Instead of black ink I used this time Memento "Rose Bud".
I made an edge with an edger punch from Martha Stewart, "Doily Lace".
The butterfly Edge is a die from Noor! Design, 6002/0389. On the left side behind the flowers I used an edge die also from Noor! Design, 6002/0149. Inked the embossed parts with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain" and cut it in half.
The leaves I made with dies from Cheery Lynn and Crealies. The little butterflies is a die from Die-Namics.
The flowers and the Vintage Seam Binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts. On the flowers I put some Stickels "Star Dust".
The rhinestones and flat back pearls are from my stash.
The inside of the card I also decorated. Just one paper from the paper pad and a tag to write on made with Nestabilities Labels Large and Small.
I do hope you like this card again. Thanks for visiting and if you leave a comment it is much appreciated. Have a nice Easter Weekend!
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Eyes: E23, E25, E29
Mouth: R32, R35, R37
Hair: V0000, V01, V12, V17
Poppies: RV0000, RV00, RV02, RV99





Challenges:
Aurora Challenge Blog: Challenge 47 - Easter Pastels
In The Pink: Challenge 117 - Pearls
Crafting By Designs: Challenge 12-04 - Girls or Flowers
Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge 118 - Pastel Colours
Inky Chicks: Challenge 81 - Use Purple
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge 298 - Use Punches and/or Dies


8 opmerkingen:

DonnaMundinger zei

Oh Caroline, Poppy Elf is just exquisite in the soft pinks and lavenders and your attention to detail here is stunning. What a gorgeous feminine confection. Love, love, LOVE! Thanks so much for joining our Easter Pastels challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Frouwkje zei

Wauw!! Caroline. Supermooie kaart in prachtige kleuren. De digi's van Aurora Wings zijn ook onwijs leuk hé?
Liefs, Frouwkje

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff zei

Absolutely stunning, Caroline! I LOVE this card for your beautiful coloring of the Poppy Elf in such a lovely palette and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for playing at Aurora Wings again! Mitzi xx

Unknown zei

This is just stunning! I don't even know where to start with the compliments!! The soft pink of the poppies is amazing!! And all those butterflies!! and the colors!! and the layers and the doiley!! I love it all sooo much!!! Amazing job!! Really amazing job!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!

Barbara Godden zei

Beautiful card, gorgeous image, beautiful colouring I love poppies. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Punches and/or dies challenge

Aartje zei

Wow Caroline, wat een prachtige kaarten heb je gemaakt. Je kleurwerk en ook de aankleding van je kaarten is fantastisch.
Groeten, Aartje

Unknown zei

Beautiful card and design love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Inky Chicks Challenge this month
Jane DT xx

Judy V zei

Beautiful card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!