Pagina's

woensdag 5 april 2017

Baby Boy

Good day to every body on this sunny day over here in Luxor. Temperature is already getting high. Today around 35C but end of the week 38C. So my swimming pool is ready in time! Lucky me. Lol.
Thanks again for all your visits on my latest cards and your lovely comments. Love to read them.
But back to my card for today. Last week I made a card for a baby girl so I thought, I do have to make a card for a baby boy to.
So on to making one. And this is what I came up with.
Again I used a decoupage sheet from Nellie Snellen, "Vintage Baby Boy".
Instead of using blue for this card I decided to use mint green. I like this colour also for a boy.
The papers I used are from a very old paper pad from Kaisercraft, "Secret Bird Society".
I matted the picture on kraft card stock which is made with a die of Crealies, "XXL Stitch Vierkant 22". I was left with a frame what you normally throw away. But this time I used it around the picture and put it around it but not totally in the middle.
I made a edge with a Doohickey from Magnolia which is all little stars. I saved some of the cut out stars and put them later back on the card.
The other star die I used is from Die-Namics, "Stacking Stars".
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley, set 26, "Simply Sophisticated". After that I cut it out with a die (I don't know any more from which company) and attached that with some jute twine to the square.
In the left corner I put a little tag behind the papers. I decorated it with paper from the paper pad and put a stamp on it from Personal Impressions. On top of the tag I glued a little bow from jute twine.
Other materials used are some Vintage Seam Binding and some flat back pearls.
The inside of the card I decorated also but kept it simple. Only stamped a little baby boy on it with a stamp from Marianne Design, "Eline's Toddlers" and embossed the stamp with WoW! Embossing powder, "Seaglass".
So that was it for today peeps. I'm off to colour up a new stamp for my next card. Thanks for passing by and hope you have a wonderful day!



Challenges:
Dutch Card Lovers Challenges: Challenge 272 - Baby card but No Pink/Blue
Digi Choosday Crafting Blog: Challenge Week 14 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge 04-04  - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenges: Challenge 38 - Anything Goes
Retarte: Challenge 94 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge 297 - Tie One On


13 opmerkingen:

ScrappyHorses zei

This is adorable! So many lovely layers and embellishments including that tag sliding out! Great design! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Wat een lieve én mooie babykaart Caroline. Lieve kleurtjes en mooie opbouw, er valt genoeg te bewonderen. Je kaart is tot in de puntjes afgewerkt vind ik en daar kan ik echt van genieten. Leuk detail dat dubbele strikje op dat kleine label.
Geniet van je zwembad :)
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Marjan zei

Mooie kaart met zeker een top afwerking! Dank je wel voor het meedoen met DCL.

Margot zei

Prachtig!!! Mooi dat kraft met mint! Bedankt voor het meedoen met de Dutch Card Lovers.

Frouwkje zei

Wat is het een schat van een kaart Caroline.
Prachtig met de mint kleur :-D
Wat superfijn dat je zwembad op tijd af is.....heerlijk een koele duik nemen ;-)
Liefs, Frouwkje

Ellen zei

Wat een schattige babykaart! Bedankt voor het meedoen met DCL.
Groetjes Ellen

Maria Rodriguez. zei

Hello Caroline: Your card is absolutely adorable, all the details and layout frame this sweet baby picture beautifully.
Love the neutral colors you chose, it can be for a girl or a boy.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH "Tie One On" challenge, hope to see you again in the gallery next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

anja curvers zei

Een hele mooie babykaart prachtig. Leuk dat je meedoet bij DCL.

Eve's Been Reading zei

This is really really lovely. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Yvonne (DT)

Beatriz zei

Such a lovely card! It´s so cute... Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz

Donna zei

Gorgeous card! Love the kraft and blue together!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Tie One On" challenge!!

María Pilar zei

So sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Retarte#94
Maria Pilar DT