Pagina's

vrijdag 13 maart 2015

You're Special

Goodevening ladies. Tonight I'm back again with a new card I made these days.
It is a card with a digi stamp from Morgan Fitzsimons from Fitztown and this beautiful lady comes from the Cameo-series; 'Cameo 11'. I cut her out with a Nestabilitie, 'Classic Oval Large' and then put her on cardstock witch I cut out with a 'Classic Scalloped Oval Large'.
For the papers I used a paperpad from Bo Bunny, 'Serenity'.
The sentiment stamp on the front is from Lili of the Valley, Set 26 'Simply Sophisticated'. I love this stampset!
I used a edge die from Die-Namics, 'Dainty Lace Border'.
The corner in the left and the butterfly are both dies from Cheery Lynn.
The cut out branche behind the flowers on the right is from Marianne Design, Creatables 'Anja's Leaves 4'.
The little leaves behind the flowers on the right top is a die from Magnolia.
The flowers and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. On the right top flowers I attached a little heart charm.
The little tag behind the papers comes from Kaisercraft. On it I stamped a sentiment with a stamp from Stamp-It, 'Swirly Birthday'.
The ribbons are from my stash. The rhinestones I used are from Hot-Fix.
For the bling I used my beloved Stickels, 'Stardust'. On the papers I used Distress Ink, 'Walnut Stain'.
On the roses in the hair I put Glossy Accents so they have a nice shine. Her jewelery I colored with Spica Pens. And her earring is a little rhinestone.
The inside of the card I decoreted also. For that I used white cardstock cut out with a Nestabilitie. The photo corner is a die from Quickutz.
So that is it for now. I hope you like my card and find it inspirational. Thanks for passing by and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. See you soon!
Digi stamp colored with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E01, E11, E13, E93, E95
Hair: E30, E33, E35, E39, E49
Mouth: R14, R17, R27
Eye Shadow: BG10, BG11, BG13
Roses: R24, R27, R46, R59, YG01, YG03, YG06
Dress: BG11, BG32, BG34, BG57







Challenges:
Fairy Tale Challenge: Challenge 113 - Flower Power
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge 97 - Anything Goes
Stempel Sonnen Challenges: Challenge 136 - Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends: Challenge 217 - Anything Goes
Moving Along With the Times: Challenge - Bingo (Flowers, Image, Charm)
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 364 - Celebrate

5 opmerkingen:

Sue B zei

Oh Wow! this is very beautiful Caroline… the image is wonderful and your colouring is perfection… love the lights in her hair! the papers and embellishments are absolutely stunning…. gorgeous colours! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Dreja zei

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Bea van Ette zei

Prachtige kaart!

Steffi zei

Oh WOW!love your card!

Thanks for joining us at Fairy tale Challenge!

Hugs Steffi

Bianca zei

You have made such a lovely project. This is really so pritty and I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge.
XX Bianca

PS.: Today our new challenge started and we have a lovely little blog hop too. We would be happy if you like to join in.