Pagina's

woensdag 18 februari 2015

Let It Snow

Goodevening everybody. Today I have a Christmas card for you.
This one is made with a stamp from Magnolia. It is a older one, but I did not use it until now. This is 'Snowy Tilda' from the 'A Christmas Story' collection. I cut Tilda out with a round Nestabilitie and glued her on a scalloped round Nestabilitie. Behind that I also put a paper doily.
The papers I used coming from a paperpad from Kaisercraft, 'Silly Season'.
The sentiment stamp is also from Magnolia.
The swirl underneath the flowers is from Memory Box, 'Elegant Scrollwork'.
The snowflack die is from Cheery Lynn, 'Snowflake # 6'. On the snowflake I put some Fran-Táge 'Shabby White Embossing Enamel' powder and heated it with my heattool. Then I made a little bow of Scrappers Flos 'Bone' and glued it under the little rose.
The snowflakes on top of the card is a die from Tim Holtz and I put also some Embossing Enamel on top of it.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The pearls and the ribbon coming from my stash. The little tag I stamped with a stamp from Unique, 'Grunge Swirl #1' and I tied a little snowflake charm on it with Scrappers Flos.
All the papers I inked up with Distress Inkt, 'Walnut Stain'. On the flowers I put Stickels, 'Diamond' for the bling.
The inside of the card I decorated accordingly with a paper from the paperpad and a round scalloped Nestabilitie. On that I stamped with embossing inkt a little snowflake (also from Magnolia) and put some embossing powder from WoW! on it. The color of the embossing powder is 'Metallic Gold Sparkle'.
I hope you like her and get some inspiration for your one cards. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon again.
Stamp colored with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E93, E95
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E77
Dress: R24, R27, R46, R59
Scarf + mittens: YG03, YG05, YG09
Shoes: RV10, RV13, RV14










1 opmerking:

Angela zei

Wat heb je weer een juweel van een kaart gemaakt Caroline!! Toppie... wat schitterende details!!
grt Angela